<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.halalhomecooking.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

8.19.2012

Eid Mubarak!



Salam Alaikum to all my sisters in Islam,

InshAllah you all are having a blessed EID.

I made this coffee and nutella cake for EID (went down a treat with my coffee loving husband).

For lunch my family and I had lemon, garlic & herb roast chicken and potatoes, delicious alhamduillah what about you, what did you eat today? Tell me in A comment.

We have lots of chicken leftover for a nice chicken salad later, saying that it will probably be tomorrow before we are hungry or eat again.

I will post the recipe for my cake some other time (it needs minor adjustments - less coffee, more nutella!)


Labels: , ,

15 Comments:

At 19 August 2012 at 23:09 , Blogger Unknown said...

Eid Mubarak! http://scatteredpearls-blog.blogspot.com/

 
At 20 August 2012 at 00:24 , Blogger Noor said...

Eid Mubarak habibiti everything sounds amazing and I am glad you all had a nice day..

 
At 20 August 2012 at 07:26 , Blogger Amna said...

MashaAllah this cakes looks very nice and I love its decoration which is very simple and cute. Yummy chicken! we had chicken too with rice.

 
At 20 August 2012 at 14:46 , Blogger Unknown said...

And to you <3

 
At 20 August 2012 at 14:47 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you <3

 
At 20 August 2012 at 14:50 , Blogger Unknown said...

Yeh i wanted to keep it simple for a change lol good thing i did because my son came in half way through decorating and said "can i help?" while he pressed to sugar flowers under the nutella icing lol alhamduillah i managed to rescue the cake.

 
At 20 August 2012 at 16:53 , Blogger ireminisces said...

Have a wonderful Shawaal

 
At 21 August 2012 at 07:36 , Blogger Treat and Trick said...

Eid Mubarak to you and family! This cake looks awesome!

 
At 22 August 2012 at 13:59 , Blogger Anisa umm imran said...

And Eid Mubarak to you too sis

 
At 22 August 2012 at 19:48 , Blogger khadijah said...

Eid Mubarak lovely sis! and mmmmmmmmmm yummy cake!!!!!!

 
At 31 August 2012 at 09:22 , Blogger Karima said...

That looks so yummy - I love nutella!

 
At 6 September 2012 at 03:05 , Blogger Saadia said...

Your husband must really love you <3 Masha Allah you are such a wonderful cook and I'm sure you are a wonderful person too! :)

 
At 15 September 2012 at 22:00 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stunning. Lov'in ur blog :D
*New Follower*
Bookishtimes.blogspot.co.uk

 
At 16 September 2012 at 12:21 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you & glad you like it : )

 
At 6 November 2012 at 18:20 , Blogger Unknown said...

salaam! haha sadia said absolutely right that your husband must love you because you are a great cook.
your blog is awesome and i love your this cake i wanna eat it now....haha
best wishes.

http://craft360.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

I like to hear from my readers, sincere advice is welcome so feel free to leave me a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home