<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.halalhomecooking.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

4.25.2012

Crumbs!

This next post was supposed to be about a flat bread pizza base i made however, after dh formatted my 'it will get you by until we have more funds' camera, he wrote off the only 2 photos i had. Oh well, another day, another pizza!

So, now, i turn my attention to this little gadget YES it's a..........crumb cleaner! I don't know about you, but part of my cleaning routine is to sweep all accumulated crumbs off tables and worksurfaces onto the floor then vacuum. This battery operated gadget would come in handy if  when i clean up as i go for example: sieve flour into bowl, clean any spilt flour, move onto next baking step.

Gadgets like this i feel are perfect to receive as gifts but you wouldn't necessarily go and buy it yourself, would you?

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 2 May 2012 at 11:09 , Blogger Sugarpea12 said...

Asalamu alaikum, yes crumbs drive me mad! I now have the girls fighting over my long handled dustpan and brush and the chance to spread the crumbs even further��cool gadget!

 
At 3 May 2012 at 15:19 , Blogger Unknown said...

Wa alaikum salam sis & thanks for stopping by, mashAllah your girlies like to lend a hand / spread the mess with your dustpan and brush, i know what thats likehamza is always wanting to hoover, 3 and 4 times a day lol

 
At 2 March 2013 at 23:10 , Blogger Unknown said...

i just use a damp cloth with dettol and sweep up the crumbs and into the bin they go or out for the birds to eat

 

Post a Comment

I like to hear from my readers, sincere advice is welcome so feel free to leave me a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home