<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.halalhomecooking.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

7.05.2012

Saharan Stuffed Vegetables (Dolma)




Dolma (means 'stuffed thing' in turkish) is an array of stuffed vegetable dishes from the cuisines of many countries. Although the best known is probably the grape-leaf dolma from the Turkish cuisine.

A rare event happened to me whilst watching TV (the food network channel) the other day. 

I saw a recipe that seemed and sure enough was EASY to achieve in my little kitchen, better still it involved a bit of baking! but without all the excitement i.e. watching your bake rise,expand, melt, turn into golden deliciousness hhhmmmm

This dish while it is mildly spicy and meaty also has little golden nuggets of sweetness from the apricot and sultanas, perfect for both adults and children.

While i day dream about my next bake, you go and check out Jenny Morris's Saharan Stuffed Pepper recipe 

Like i did you can use other vegetables such as courgettes, aubergines or even beef tomatoes would be nice too, just adjust the bake time accordingly.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 6 July 2012 at 23:14 , Blogger Unknown said...

Esalaamu aleikoum Asmaa! Looks delicious and prefect for Ramdan, I will check out the recipe enchallah, thank you for sharing it! <3

 
At 6 July 2012 at 23:18 , Blogger Noor said...

yummy mashAllah mashi is some of my favorite foods.

 

Post a Comment

I like to hear from my readers, sincere advice is welcome so feel free to leave me a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home